Lacombe, Alberta, Canada
Due to COVID 19, BNTS will decide on August 15, 2020 whether to proceed with the run. We hope that we will be able to still hold it with modifications, stated by the Alberta Government, to deem our run safe.
If we are not allowed to hold it, any pre-registered runners will have the option for a FULL refund or they can forward their bib to the October 2, 2021 Run.
Register for the 10 Miler, 10k & 5k before September 10th and receive a FREE Sleeveless T. 2k soloist get a FREE BTR Toque!